Thursday, April 1, 2010

Concealing Those Imperfections


Concealing is a big part for acne prone/dark circles/age spots/dark spots/scarring basically any imperfection of the skin that you would like to cover up for a more clean, smoother, appearance to the skin. So I found this Pysician's Formula Conceal Rx: Physician Strength concealer. I don't know what the point is to give it a long ass name like this but WHATEVSS..I am liking this product because first and foremost it does a good job at covering up. A little dab goes a long way.

It is also not damaging to the skin and I don't find that it clogs up my pores. I have been using it for a good two months and still have product remaining. Its suppose to last 12 hours but I find it's a little less than that UNLESS you use a good foundation or powder foundation to hold it up. Besides that I find when I apply this over any speed bumps(pimples) it tends to dry it up thus helping it heal.

It's very light weight and easy to apply and blend out. The consistency is not as smooth as I would like it to be but Im guess because its an oil free base product. Its also non-comedogenic and fragrance free which in turn helps your skin to breath while having make up on. Retails about $8 at any drugstore. I haven't seen it in walmart tho.

I snatched up a green for the redness or ancne and the beige to even out my skin tone and hide blemishes.


I wouldn't recommend using it for under eye only around and under tearducts but nothing past that. It tends to cake up and settle into fine lines.


Ahhh VEINS! lol I have vainy hands SO WHAT! I was once told that means that I am an artistic person and I would like to believe so =P

No comments: