Friday, May 13, 2011

Current Faves Sneak Peak

Howdy! lol

I will be making a video soon about my current faves right after my highly requested spring makeup video which I am really excited to do. So stay tuned and if u haven't already subscribe to my channel at youtube.com/beautymarxed I appreciate the support!

So I'm not going to show all my faves at the moment just a snippet the rest I will do in a video.

PRODUCTS:

-ELF "Lip stain" Fashionista
/>





-Pronto Nail Polish(has no name let's just call it "nude")




Perfect nude spring np to match any colored outfit and great for work!
x0oo..

4 comments:

Francesca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesca said...

Thats a gorgeous shade of pink


francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post on my blog. I'm definately following you, I need makeup advice :)

www.afashionsoiree.com

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

I love that lippie. It's a gorgeous color! Also, great blog you got here. =) I'm now following you.

-Dinah
http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com