Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fashion Night Out Week



I am truly excited for this event. If u are a lover of fashion and enjoy runway shows this is the event to attend! FNO is a global event that celebrates fashion for a whole week, if u want to know more info on it or see when the event will start in your area check out their website-> http://fashionsnightout.com



Given I will be going to the FNO in orlando, fl. This event starts the week of September 8th - September 14th. Some events are free to attend some aren't so I will be going to the free one hehehe. If any of my blogger sisters going please let me know so we can meet up! I'll be going saturday september 10th which will have an open seating fall fashion show including fashion styles from ANN TAYLOR, BANANA REPUBLIC, CACHE ED HARDY, MACY’S, QUIKSILVER AND WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET. Celebrity co-host for the evening will be George Kotslopulos of fashion police on E! Entertainment.

To get a brief description of all the fun activites they will be doing each day of the week check out this website http://www.mallatmillenia.com/events/fashion-week


Anyways just wanted to share that with my readers and also I am planning on doing OOTD's that include more of a professional business casual attire with a chicness to it, what do u think...interested?

Xoxox,

Jay
Twitter:
@beautymarxed

No comments: