Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pink Lipglosses

Hi everyone!
So as u might know I deleted my youtube account. I no longer have that channel due to harassment by someone I knew personally. Since this creature does not know about my blogspot I will continue to post beauty related material on this website. Since u can upload videos on here straight from your comp I will also be adding videos frequently or from time to time. It all depends on my mood and the time I have available. Feel free to request any makeup looks, hair tutorials, fashion related or just anything girly girl related u can think of.

Also, I do have my twitter account as well so if u have one follow me at
twitter.com/beautymarxed
Thanks!

Until next time I leave u with this video I did about my favorite drugstore brand Pink lip glosses. Thanks for your support and taking the time to follow my blog!

No comments: