Monday, March 7, 2011

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation & Then Some..


Hi girls,

Today I wanted to do a little review on a few face products that I am enjoying. Some having a few cons but mostly more pros! With that said my first product is the new...

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Smart-Tone Technology
First and foremost, what I look forward to FIRST in my foundation is the COVERAGE. In my opinion the only reason one should wear foundation is to cover up ALOT of blemishes. If u only have a few here and there stick to a tinted moisturizer, trust me your face will thank u for it.

Next thing I look for in the foundation is the texture of it like how easy it is to blend and how it feels on my skin and how it makes it look whether it's too dry or oily looking. For starters let's begin with the pros of this foundation:

PROS:
Light Weight Formula-Allows skin to breathe.
Easy to blend
Smells good
Dewy-If u like that look go for it!
Affordable price
CONS:
Light Coverage-You really have to pack it on for that medium to full coverage.
Smart tone technology-Just a gimmick in my opinion
Pink undertone-I like the yellow undertone for my olive skin.
Transfers-Very smudgy with or without powder
Lasting power is minimal- maybe up to 7-8hrs wear with powder.
Greasy Look-Only if it's really hot and sunny out.
Available in 6 shades
No pump

My final thoughts about this foundation is that if you do not have ALOT of blemishes just your minor uneven skin tone problems check this foundation out. If you like the dewy look this is the best foundation for that as well.



These next two products are from ELF Cosmetics. Their Total Face brush and concealer brushes are great. Although the foundation brush I find that it's better to use as a concealer brush as it tends to make the foundation apply on your face very streaky. The face brush I use for everything, powders,bronzer,blush and blending out foundation and concealer. One con would be it sheds just like one or two bristles while cleaning or applying product.



Both cost only $1 at TARGET or http://www.eyeslipsface.com.ph/home
Anyways thanks for stopping by and stay tuned more to come!
xO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review on the Rimmel foundation! I was curious about it but will skip it b/c i need the coverage!!! OH and totally agree about foundation being used to cover blemishes and people with not so many should stick to tinted moisturizers!

Unknown said...

@Sylvia Yeess, your welcome! Thanks for stopping by =)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.