Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lip Print Paints


Here are a few lipsticks and liners I been loving. Great quality and very affordable.




Left to Right:Burgundy,Sexy Pink,Wild Clover

The Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner has the strongest long lasting power I have ever experienced with any other lip liner.


I like to pair up my lip liners with my l/s because they help the color last longer on my lips.


Left To Right:Beloved,Peach Me, Pink Pout

The Beloved color above is a lipstain from the Just Bitten Collection by Revlon. It is an awesome lipstain for the price sold. But I feel that your lips need to be exfoliated before applying or it can look kind of dull and chapped of course.




I am loving Peach me by revlon, the color is so original looks great on any skin tone. Stay tuned for my fave hair products soon to come!
KISSES...

No comments: