Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rimmel London Mono Glam Eye Eyeshadows



(No mascara, quick rough draft so u can see the colors, need some plucking
too)=/


Hats off to rimmel london on adding more pigmentation to their new glam eye shadows!! There are 6 different shades, So far I have tried the "Spicy Bronze" and "Royal Violet". In the picture above "royal violet" is on my lid and in my crease I have "spicy bronze" just in case it isn't obvious =)

My fave out of the two is spicy bronze due to it's lovely shimmer/sheen. Royal violet is a bit too chalky but pigmentation is great. They sell them for 2.99 at walmart, anywhere else their sold for 3.99

I used my new eye primer from Jane before applying the shades to my lid,
I will do a review on the primer soon
so stay tuned.





I plan on getting the other blue shades and the white shade not the charcoal one because I have one from nyx that I love but who knows I might just get the rimmel too. Let me know if any of you girls tried these. Will do more looks with these shadows and post them up.

Hope this helps someone out with their purchasing =) until then....DUECES.

2 comments:

noone said...

the eyes are pretty. I like the purple color on you. I've tried rimmel eyeshadow a while ago but since I discovered NYX all my eyeshadows has been NYX lol

Unknown said...

@pop champagne yes nyx is thee bomb but these are pretty damn good too just not enough color variety