Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eye Lashes





HELLOO, HOW U DOING! (respushya voice)

I would like to say that I'm in love with sonia kashuk eye lashes!!! Yes! If u didn't know they sell them at target for 4.99

Their great! Very comparable to RED CHERRY LASHES, Check out the pixs...







I am in love with this lipstick also! Its from NYX called "sunflower" Although this might be to loud for ordinary people to wear during the daytime I don't care i'll wear it but it's perfect for the night time!

It is a red orange shade...looks great if u add a pink l/s on top then the color changes to a coral/pinkish shade which I'm loving that color right now.



3 comments:

Arezu said...

I love this whole look, the lipstick really pulls it together, it suits you well :)

And I love your hair! I'm so envious, lol.

Lyricallyness said...

miss you!!!

Just Tsahi said...

love this look, very retro glam! love the lashes! :)