Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chic Work Attire



Something very plain and simple but still chic! The synced ankle cargo pants adds that unique style and the big brown bag gives a nice neutral pop to the outfit. Added some gold studs with a long rusted gold owl necklace and swung my hair into a high fashion bun. This allowed the outfit to look professional but at the same time sassy.



Hope this can give those of u an idea of how to mix up your work gear into looking more business casual with some flare! I will do more of the work oOTD because I am so into going to work all cute and fashionable but I don't want to be too over the top because it's still a PROFESSIONAL environment. I want create a balance between chic and professional work style. Let me know if you know any good blog sites that have a similar feel to those ootd because I have yet to find any. Thanks!


CIAO!!
Jay
@beautymarxed

No comments: