Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WetnWild Coloricon Palette "VANITY"








CHEEKS:
Jordana BluSh "coral sandy beach"
LIPS:
Sally Hansen Smile Brightening gloss "Twinkling"



QUICK REVIEW!
The palettes are amazing for only 4 bucks and some change.. WOW! u Couldn't ask for more!
The shadows are not chalky at all they are smooth! Comes with six shades, one row is with all Matte shadows the other has Shimmery shadows. Hopefully these palettes are a permanent for their makeup line.

I have a vid on this not sure if I should post let a gal know if u would like to see the vid ;)
Take Care!
xoxo

2 comments:

Me said...

You look so pretty! You kinda remind me of Haylie Duff. :)

ANd I LOOOOVE Wet n' Wild products so much. I might just have to check this out for myself! It's cheap but so pigmented!

April said...

I love that last Pic of you...Loving that palette..so Fun.